Monday, October 8, 2012

Three countries

The three countries that i will choose in my study are China, Japan and the United States.
The reason i choose China is that China is my home country, now i am in the United States so i want to know more about my home country from the people here. To know what is their opinions to China.
I choose Japan because i am interested in this country a lot. I love the culture and their life style. So i want to know more about them.
Because of the condition now that i am studying in the United States and i am an international students, the final country i choose is the United States. I will study here for about 3 more years so i need to be used to the culture and habit here and it will make me get into the family of the United States quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment